Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Fabulous Birthday

Good morning,
I've kept today's card really simple - the paper and sentiment are from the Craftwork Cards Vogue collection. I'm trying out a few different styles at the moment and I actually find that simple cards are more of a challenge because of the temptation to just keep going with the embellishments! But I really enjoyed making this and will definitely be embracing less is more again in the future.






































Hope you like it. Thanks for looking!

Rebecca.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! This IS fabulous! Love the patterns and the colors!

    Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, very stylish... Luuuuuuurve x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, love the paper...gorgeous colours, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, I like to make different style cards and find the Clean and Simple ones the hardest. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a classy card the colours are fab clean and simple looks good Love and happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x