Sunday, 15 December 2013

Parisian Postcard

Good morning,
I haven't been able to do much crafting this week so I've been making up for it over the weekend. I ordered some products from Craftwork Cards for the first time and I'm really pleased with them. I made this card using the Correspondence range. The sentiment, flowers and postcard are from the Texture pad, and I cut the stamp, butterflies and postage marks out of backing paper. The frame was cut with a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares die and I added pearls and ribbon for embellishment.


































Thanks for looking,

Rebecca.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the Craftwork Cards stuff it looks fab I love their cards I used them last year for all of my son and daughter in laws wedding stationery they always have fantastic quality. I haven't posted for a few days trying to catch up for Christmas Love and Happy crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, this is a beautiful card, love all the details and colour. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm now following you too, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x