Monday, 27 January 2014

Black Knight Edwin

Good evening, I hope your week is off to a good start.
I've recently started to build up a little collection of Magnolia stamps and this is the first card I've made with one. I've used Black Knight Edwin which was one of the first stamps I bought - I just love his little horse!




































I'm entering this card into the Crafty Little Fairies 'Sport' challenge. (Mine isn't exactly an everyday sport - I hope this counts!)

Thanks for looking!

Rebecca.

6 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute Edwin! Fab colours and design too... ermm, I think it probably counts as a sport... scratches head... Thanks for joining in at Crafty Little Fairies hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little horse too! Such a cutie! A fab card, great design and colours..yep I reckon jousting is definitely a sport, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a great stamp know what you mean about that horse. Certain joisting is a sport although not a popular one !! Good luck in the challenge :Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say yes, this counts as a sport because I love this card and the fab combo of red and Kraft!
    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Little Fairies :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout with the rounded corners and it all came together so nicely!!
    :) :) It's so cool how you wrapped the stars on this one!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You started a real conversation amongst the Fairies hun with your amazing and imaginiative card! Of course jousting is a sport! Love this. Thanks for joining us at CLF. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x