Friday, 10 January 2014

First Birthday Bunny

Good morning,
I was really pleased to find out yesterday that I'd made the Top 3 at Crafty Little Fairies with my wedding card. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it so much!
I have a card to share with you today using this cute image from the LOTV 'Babies' art pad. These are so useful when you need to make some quick cards!






































There is another giveaway over at the Ribbon Girl Challenge blog. This time you can win their new charms and they are beautiful!

 photo lovetoshop_zps034f033b.jpg



Thanks for visiting me today. I'm off to go and join in with the Lili of the Valley blog hop!

Rebecca.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Rebecca. The twine is a great detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca!
    Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and fab paper :)
    Have a lovely weekend
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet card love the image those Art Pads are fantastic. Love the border design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & perfect for a little girl. Congrats on your top 3, well deserved. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Isn't this just the cutest image? !!! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card, these LOV images are all so cute. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love LOTV images so much and the blog hop was amazing - so much talent and so many of the new stamps that I am going to *need*!
    Your CAS design and choice of image is perfect for a first birthday and the pretty DP is a great match :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cutey Rebecca! I love the clean, simple look! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca !! Thank you for visiting my blog!!
    Your card is so sweet & precious !!
    I love LOTV stamps & they aren't readily available here.
    I'm ordered some from the UK & am patiently waiting !!
    Thanks for the inspiration while I wait... Lol !!

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x