Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Good morning and a very Happy New Year to you all! I made this quick card a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be appropriate for today. I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions but I have a couple of crafty ones for 2014: to work on my colouring and to use my new craft supplies instead of saving them because they're too nice!






































I also wanted to let you know that I made the top 3 over at the Hobby House. This was the first time I've done this so I'm absolutely thrilled!

Thanks for visiting me today,

Rebecca.

5 comments:

  1. Well done on making the top 3, Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing your cards in 2014. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and wishing you a Happy new year! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, you are very talented my niece! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your top three at hobby house hope you have a great New Year and lots more wins Love and happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this super bright & cheerful card, very appropriate for New Year! Well done on making the top 3 at Hobby House :) Happy New Year! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x