Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Simple Heart

Morning everyone,
I don't have much mojo at the moment so I haven't got many cards to share with you. But I do have a card for today that I made a few weeks ago. I like to make clean and simple cards sometimes and I kept this one really basic with some ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and an old heart that I got from Hobbycraft ages ago!






































Just to let you know, the Ribbon Girl is having one more giveaway!

Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments - I love reading them. I'll be visiting your blogs for some inspiration and hopefully I'll be back with some more cards soon!

Rebecca.

11 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Rebecca x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Rebecca..a CAS card, but still very striking, beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rebecca! I do love your card - that heart is beautiful against the brown paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking Rebecca love the Black and white theme and the heart is gorgeous. Hope you get back to crafting soon. I started a card last night and my goodness nothing seemed to work so currently re thinking the whole thing !! Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design. Love the earthy tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really elegant Rebecca! Love that heart! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, a gorgeous creation huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to go a bit CAS from time to time and this is a really lovely design; I do love polka dots!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, proof that sometimes simple is better

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebbeca
    Fabulous card... Love the heart....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Rebecca, very stylish :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x