Monday, 17 February 2014

Fairy Tag

Hello everyone,
I have a tag to share with you today. I've wanted to make one for a while and really enjoyed it so I will definitely be making some more. I used a Sizzix tag die to create the base.






































I'm entering it into the Hobby House - Anything Goes Challenge, so the products that I used are:
Mo Manning Topper - Baby Fairies
Snow White Pearl Heart
Daisy Chain Charm

I've also used the Craftwork Cards Amelia papers, Joy Crafts butterfly die, and white seam binding, flowers and lace from the Ribbon Girl. I added Stickles to the wings but it hasn't shown up well in the photo.

As always, a big thank you for looking.

Rebecca.







12 comments:

  1. This is just too precious and pretty. Love the fussy cutting.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, love the image and the papers. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Wow!! that is gorgeous, I love that sweet image and brilliant papers

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Love this sweet image and the papers are so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and pretty embellishments.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca, this is so cute..gorgeous! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so pretty Rebecca, I love your paper choice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca.,..... this is definitely an 'awwwwwwwww' card creation... I love it!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty what a gorgeous design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest tag ever !!!!! I have to agree w. my buddy Christine !!!
    This is a sweet "awwwwwwww!!"
    -- love love love it to bits !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just adorable:)Thank you for joining us at the Hobby House challenge x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Hobby House :) Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x