Thursday, 13 February 2014

Pink Wedding

Hello,
It's back to love and hearts again today with a wedding card that I'm entering into the Papertake Weekly - With a Heart challenge and In the Pink - A Little Pink Love. The bow and papers are from the Amelia collection by Craftwork Cards and the image is from LOTV's 'True Love' art pad. I added punched hearts, pearls, a resin flower and a Doohickey (Old Swedish Lace) border for embellishment.





































Thanks for looking!

Rebecca.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and sweet image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card This is one of my favourite LOTV stamps and one of the first I ever bought I've used it loads and I never tire of it. Love that bow from Craftwork cards just perfect Fab Card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the paper bow and your bottle top greeting

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a Great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, this is a really lovely card, gorgeous colours! I have this as a stamp and have used it so much! Happy Valentine's Day! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca
    Wowee loveyourcard... This image is adorable .... You could enter you card into Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge the theme is Romance....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful wedding card Rebecca... perfect papers and colour choice... and I love that pink bow too!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute !! Love the pink & white spotty paper !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has such a clean and fresh look to it. I really like the lace border. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x