Thursday, 13 March 2014

First Easter Card

Hi everyone,
It definitely feels like Spring now with the lovely weather we've been having so I've made my first Easter card of the year. I love these cute Hobby House toppers! The papers are from the LOTV Shabby Shack pad, I've used a Joy Crafts die for the pink flowers, and the ribbon and flowers are from the Ribbon Girl (except for the yellow flower which is from the LOTV shop). Also, I cut the little butterflies out of paper from the Craftwork Cards Botanica pad and added Stickles.





































I'm entering my card into the Hobby House Challenge - Buttons (my Hobby House product is a Wee Bunnies topper).

Thanks so much for looking,

Rebecca.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Easter card and your image is very cute.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, love the bunny topper and your choice of papers. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Rebecca, I love the cute image and pretty detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Rebecca, I love all the details especially the sparkly butterflies :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cute! Love the topper and the papers go so well with it. The embellishments you've used are very pretty especially the little butterflies, the stickles make them really twinkle. Lovely card Rebecca. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous design Rebecca, the image is just adorable.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that image is SO cute! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and I love the little buttons in combo with the flowers - cute!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely precious and so adorable. Love the delicate colouring and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! This is sooo DARLING & GORGEOUS! I so love how you've coloured this sweet image!!!!!! Beauuuutiful!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love this image just so cute Fab flowers butterflies and buttons Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable card Rebecca, such a sweet image and pretty papers and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rebecca, this image is adorable, love the papers you've used and all the details, a really lovely Easter card, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous, sweet Easter/Spring card! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x