Tuesday, 11 March 2014

With Love

Hello,
I hope you've all had a great day. I have a card today for the  Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge which is Animals. I absolutely love the LOTV animal images so I really enjoyed making a card for this one! I've used an image from the Jack, Patch, Puss art pad and one of the little sentiment tags which I've just tried out for the first time (and love!). The papers are from the new LOTV Heartfelt pad which is definitely one of my favourites from the new release - I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to put red and green together on a non-Christmas card without these beautiful papers. I've used plenty of lovely Ribbon Girl embellishments: flowers, pin, lace, seam binding and red twine.




































Thanks so much for looking, I really appreciate you taking the time to visit!

Rebecca.

16 comments:

  1. Aww I love your cute image and pretty papers.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous Rebecca. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and all your pretty embellishments coordinate perfectly.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rebbeca, love the adorable image and very pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca
    Fabulous card... Love the cute image and the flowers gorgeous
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca, I love these images too and your card is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous design using the art pad image Rebecca... and a lovely card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling design Rebecca, great colors and image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card love these new papers and this is my favourite spellbinder die I always think it looks amazing .The image is gorgeous love the design and love the little tag such a nice finish gorgeous Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Rebecca, such an adorable image and pretty papers - I love the LOTV tag sentiments, I use them all the time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are fabulous and the whole design is so pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is gorgeous, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too darling and I love the touch of lace.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rebecca. Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my card I much appreciate them. Your card is beautiful. The oval frame cut out in red is stunning & the papers are pretty. ( may have to visit Lotv soon. I hope you enjoy your parcel from WOC as much as I did. I was overwhelmed with happiness when I opened the box. My flowers are still piled on my desk today as I don't want to hide them away just yet. I keep looking at them like a child in a sweet shop. Hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card the colours go together lovely. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww this is so gorgeous and so cute! Love the red and the die behind the image looks so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x