Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April Showers

Good morning everyone,
I hope you're all well and having a good week! I've used Lili of the Valley's April Showers for today's card and the sentiment came with this stamp. I've used my Memory Box cloud die again (definitely getting my money's worth out of this!), a wooden spool from Samuel Taylors, flowers from the LOTV shop, WOC and the Ribbon Girl, and the papers are My Mind's Eye. The charm, hessian ribbon and twine are from the Ribbon Girl. The butterflies are from a Pion Design cut-out sheet and I covered them with some Diamond Dust (both from Live & Love Crafts). I also tried out some Glossy Accents for the first time on the puddle and raindrops but the camera hasn't picked them up!




































I'm entering my card into the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Furry Friends.

Thank you so much for looking!

Rebecca.

18 comments:

  1. Awww a very cute image.Love your card and design Rebecca.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love my cloud dies too. Great design and colours. You could also enter cute and cuddly at A Gem of a Challenge and lots of layers at Little Claire, would love to see you there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute Rebecca. LOVE the papers and the cotton reel is darling too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and cute image, though I cant say i am familiar with this one...must check it out. Love all your detail...superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute love the image and all your gorgeous embellishments I love that cloud think I need to invest in this die Those Pion butterflies are amazing so lovely love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The image is so sweet and the papers are lovely. The butterflies look so beautiful with the diamond dust. Good luck in the challenge Rebecca. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww such a cute image. I love the papers, pretty detailing and the sentiment added to the cotton reel looks fabulous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card Rebecca, I love your cute image with the little clouds - fabulous design and details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Love the image and the design brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! so cute Rebecca, love the sweet image and very scrummy design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Rebecca...Perfect for the Cutie Pie Challenge this time "April showers bring May Flowers" Why not pop over and enter? Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rebecca, such a cute card and image! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what an adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww this is a gorgeous card Rebecca!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Rebecca, this is just the cutest, sweetest card ever! I love the little image, those wonderful clouds and the gorgeous butterflies. The sentiment on the spool is a great idea too. Love this. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Rebecca, Love the beautifully coloured image and those butterflies are stunning.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just soooo cute and adorable. Such a pretty spring scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this cute image!. Can see why you love the cloud die so much, those clouds look great on your cards.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x