Monday, 21 April 2014

Feeding the Robins

Good afternoon,
I've made my first Christmas card of the year! I always intend to start early to take some of the pressure off later but it never ends up happening, so this year I'm making it happen! I've used a LOTV sentiment, art pad image and papers from their Simple Joys pad. The red twine and hessian ribbon (I'm completely addicted to this) are from the Ribbon Girl, the flowers (with paint dabber added to them) are WOC and I used a Spellbinders die for the snowflakes. I've used one of my new bottles again and this time filled it with tiny beads.




































I am entering my card into the Winter Wonderland Challenge - Little Robin Redbreast.

Thanks for looking!

Rebecca.

13 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Rebecca, Just love everything about it. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Rebecca, I love your image, beautiful design and embellishments, I think I need some of that hessian ribbon - I bet it's sold out!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great image and design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card Rebecca it's got everything, cuteness, colour, texture and a great layout too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rebecca. I love the sweet image and such beautiful detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rebecca, you are organised and a lovely card too! I adore your little bottles! Simply gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca this is a gorgeous card! I love the little bottle embellishment!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so pretty love the design and my favourite traditional colours those bottles are just so good Fab card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca, this is a gorgeous Christmas card, beautiful colours. I'm the same, every year I promise myself to start early, but this year, now that Easter is over, I'm going to make it happen too! Hugs, Carole Z ~X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful Christmas card Rebecca. I love the burlap ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've put this card together Rebecca.. fabulous layout... and I love that snowflake die!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are way more organised than me! It's a beautiful card and such lovely traditional colours. I've just gt some of that hessian so just figuring out how I want to use it - it looks fabby on your design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness - not sure I can cope with Christmas in April LOL!! How organised are you. This is just lovely Rebecca with so many areas of interest that catch the eye. Should I fess up that I don't make Christmas cards - not even for family? No, maybe not. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x