Monday, 7 April 2014

Flowers and Cake

Hello,
I haven't had the chance to see what everyone's been creating for the last couple of days but I hope you all had a good weekend and I'll be visiting you soon.

I'm joining in with the Wild Orchid Challenge for the first time and the current theme is Bling. I didn't want to go overboard with this because lots of bling isn't really in my comfort zone, but I've added some gems and used Star Dust Stickles on the flowers and punched butterflies - it hasn't shown up too well in the photo but there's lots on there, I promise! I've also used a LOTV sentiment and art pad image, and papers from their Baskets and Bunnies pad. The flowers are from WOC, and the jute mesh ribbon and pink pin are from the Ribbon Girl. I used Woodware punches for the butterflies and little envelope.




































Thank you so much for visiting!

Rebecca.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rebecca, I love the soft pastel colours, your embellishments and the design . Cute image..reminds me of 'strictly' on the TV but this is obviously...'Keep eating cake'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,such a gorgeous image.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love everything about it.
    That image is so cute, and a great design
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rebecca, adorable image and such pretty detailing. Your added bling looks fabulous!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous sweetie of course I lurve the lush image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca, a gorgeous card...love the image, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Rebecca - adorable image and fabulous detailing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww Rebecca! This is so BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors, flowers and that little envelope is so pretty there!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! Rebecca!! I love this soooooooo much!! You really knocked it out of the park!! Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebecca, I am finally able to follow you!! Blogger is now behaving itself and after weeks of frustration I can now follow blogs again!! A pretty card indeed and that mini envelope is adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you've done with this gorgeous image Rebecca... a fabulous card with a perfect design!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is another adorable card. Your cards show the classy look and I love them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful - love the soft colours and just the right amount of pretty bling! I always think your little flower clusters look just right and this is no exception :-)
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card what a gorgeous design and image fabulous Love an d Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x