Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Tea with Teddy

Good afternoon everyone,
The sun seems to have disappeared again so I thought I'd use some bright colours on my card instead. The paper is Echo Park and I've added some blue to my usual kraft layers. The sentiment is one of the LOTV Everyday Grungy Messages. I've used a Hobby House topper (Elisabeth Bell - Strawberry), and the daisy charm (with added paint dabber) and rhinestone sparklers are also from the Hobby House. The metal butterfly (also with added paint dabber), twine, seam-binding and hessian ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl and the flowers are WOC. Finally, I used a Woodware punch for the little butterflies and a La-La Land die for the corner.





































I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Hobby House - Anything Goes with a New Topper

Ribbon Girl - Yellow/Lemon

Thanks for looking! A big welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for joining me.

Rebecca.

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Rebecca, love the lemon and blue. Have been playing with yellow myself this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Love the blue and yellow and that adorable butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, love the image, beautiful papers and great design
    Enjoy the rest of your day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card,love the colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is gorgeous I do love these new Elisabeth Bell images and love how you have presented the topper, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House challenge
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Rebecca! Love the sweet image and your layout looks great. The yellow and blue combo is gorgeous as are the embellishments you've used.
    Thank you for your lovely comment, it really cheered me up especially as the last few days haven't been too good. Feeling a bit better today though. Your last cards were so beautiful too and a real pleasure to look at! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rebecca. I love the sweet image and the beautiful papers you have used work so well with her. Your detailing is all so pretty too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty image and the gorgeous papers too. Lovely sunny colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Elizabeth Bell image and you've matched it perfectly with the papers and embellies Rebecca... this is gorgeous!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebecca, this is a beautiful card with such a sweet image..love the colours and papers you have used, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous loving that cute topper and your lovely colours great design and I love that butterfly perfect Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a beautiful card and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Rebecca, such a delightful topper and I love your pretty colour combination and embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you know I'm not a big yellow fan but this is totally & utterly GORGEOUS!!! WOW, love it sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty & I really love your colour combination & all the finishing touches
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very sweet! Such a lovely image and I just love how you added blue to the kraft card - what a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty colour combo, bringing sunshine even on a grey day! All those layers look so gorgeous and the very OCD part of me is admiring how neat they all are - lol!
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x