Friday, 6 June 2014

Chase your Dreams

Hello,
I hope you're all well and having a great week. I've had a change for today's card and used one of the lovely Rachelle Anne Miller stamps - this one is called Butterfly Kisses and the sentiment came with it. The papers are My Mind's Eye and I also used the following embellishments:
Hessian ribbon, jute mesh ribbon, twine, large flowers - Ribbon Girl
Sweetheart blossoms - Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterflies - Woodware punch
Glass bottle, ric rac, gems, buttons and beads - all from my stash





































I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/Summer
ALBC - Child's Play

I have a busy weekend ahead of me so I apologise if it takes me a while to see what you've been up to - I'll visit as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for looking,

Rebecca.




16 comments:

  1. This is fabulous sweetie I love this stamp you have used & the colours are just awesome hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous! I love the bright colours and her cute stripey dress!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the image and choice of bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely, cheerful card Rebecca, I love your image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so lovely this stamp is gorgeous so sweet love your flowers and other embellishments gorgeous love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really happy card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright and cheerful colours. Cute mage and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, love the colours you've used on her. Great layout as usual and the flowers are gorgeous. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous - love the sweet image, gorgeous layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable - such a sweet image and beautiful detailing.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabbie bright colours make this a gorgeous card Rebecca... love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rebecca, gorgeous! Love the happy colours and cute image, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Rebecca, love the very cute image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your gorgeous card
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty... Love the color choice and that cute little bottle full of drems? :) Lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, how gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ALBC this month. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x