Friday, 5 September 2014

Scandinavian Style at Winter Wonderland

Good morning everyone,
It's time for a new challenge at Winter Wonderland and our theme this week is Scandinavian Style (e.g. hearts, reindeer, snowflakes, red and white). I was really excited about this challenge because I love all things Nordic (I recently started learning Swedish!). I've gone for a CAS design with some of my favourite Christmas stash from last year: Nordic Christmas papers (distressed with Walnut Stain) and a reindeer from the Ribbon Girl (the bow was already attached but I've added the bell). I added some hessian ribbon (also from the Ribbon Girl) and some pearls from Samuel Taylors.



We have a fantastic prize of a £10 voucher on offer from our generous sponsor Oyster Stamps.

 
 
There is some lovely inspiration from the DT over on the Winter Wonderland blog - I really hope you can join us!

I'm entering my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
 
Have a great weekend,
 
Rebecca.
 
 

22 comments:

  1. A lovely example of Scandinavian style Rebecca, perfect in every detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Scandinavioan Christmas patterns - on clothes, decorations and papers. :) Your card is very beautiful! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Rebecca! Love the reindeer with the bell and bow! Perfectly Christmassy! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELIGHTFUL card Rebecca, love this touch of class.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...especially the reindeer with his bell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love the cute felt reindeer and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, love the Scandinavian theme and that cute Reindeer.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Rebeacca.
    Have a great weekend..hoping to get some craft time myself! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I think I love Scandinavian Christmas! I really love the grey and red together and the little reindeer is so cute! The Nordic papers are fantastic! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rebbeca, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card Rebecca, I love your adorable reindeer.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute reindeer and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant Scandinavian Christmas card! Lovely design with those papers and that reindeer is very cute with the little bell.
    Wow, learning Swedish. What makes you want to learn that particular language? Good Luck with it Rebecca. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! I love the language from watching Swedish television programmes and really wanted to learn it. I've thought about moving there one day too! :) x

      Delete
  14. Hi Rebecca, this is a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the felt reindeer!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've really captured the Scandinavian style here Rebecca.... this is absolutely fabulous.. and adding the little bell is the perfect touch!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab CAS Chrisas card - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, such pretty papers x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the reindeer, fab card. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Scandi style cards Rebecca and this one is so pretty! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous, it is funny when I first saw this theme on the WW blog for the DT it is one of those that I thought urgh yet all the cards are wonderful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Rebecca. Love the CAS design and the Reindeer.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x