Thursday, 2 October 2014

Fancy Fold at In the Pink

Good morning everyone,
It's time for another challenge at In the Pink and our new theme is Fancy Fold. I'd never actually made a fancy fold card before so I really enjoyed trying something new! Though I did have some trouble trying to take a decent photo... I used an easel card blank from Craftwork Cards to get me started and the image is a pre-coloured Mo Manning topper from the Hobby House. I have also used:
Papers (hand-stitched) - LOTV (Pastel Dreams)
Sentiment - LOTV
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, lace, large pearls - Ribbon Girl
Smaller pearls - Samuel Taylors
Pearl string - from my stash




































There is some beautiful inspiration from the DT over at the In the Pink blog - I hope you can join us with your fancy fold cards!

http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you so much for looking!

Rebecca.

20 comments:

  1. Brilliant image, pretty papers and embellishments making a stunning card.
    Have a good day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca, such pretty embellishments to go with that sweet image. I love the papers and fabulous design too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vivid pink to brighten the day. Very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like the ribbon and lace on both parts and pretty paper and pearls! The thought of fancy folds bring me out in hot sweats haha!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Rebecca! They must be just loving you over there at In The Pink! What a wonderful inspiration for a fancy folded card! Love your little cupcake girl and all your pearls and flowers! Just stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card -luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up, sorry I've not commented for a while. Very pretty card & lovely embellishments too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca this is so gorgeous and loving the pinks...awesome cute image.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh, this is lovely, I really like the shade of pink you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Rebecca! A really sweet image brilliantly coloured. You've made a wonderful easel card and it's got such pretty embellishments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous girly card. Fabulous image and I love all the pretty details
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Rebecca, gorgeous image, love the pretty design and details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pretty card Rebecca - such a sweet image and fabulous detailing as always.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Rebecca! Your stitching looks great!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card Rebecca. Love the image and gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo - very pinky-licious!! Such a sweet image and your fancy fold has turned out really well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet Rebecca, lovely colour, great image and I love all your little pearls, so pretty, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a wonderful easel card... GORGEOUS colouring as always.... fabbie hot pink papers and embellies... just PERFECT altogether! I knew you'd be an asset to In The Pink!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful girly card Rebecca, I love your pretty topper and gorgeous details - you must be s patient to hand stitch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x