Friday, 31 October 2014

Pick and Mix at Winter Wonderland

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm in a Christmas mood today though because it's time for another Winter Wonderland challenge. Our theme this week is Pick and Mix so we'd like you to choose three different embellishments from the following: brads, pearls, gems, ribbon, lace, pins, snowflakes, flowers (and tell us which three you've used). I wanted to be greedy with my pick and mix because I usually use most of these things! But to help me resist temptation I went for a smaller card size and kept my layout really simple. The three embellishments that I've chosen are pearls, ribbon and snowflakes. I have also used:
Image (My Snowman Friend), sentiment (Christmas Wishes), paper ('Twas the Night) - Lili of the Valley
Diamond Dust - Live and Love Crafts
Chunky white frantage - Samuel Taylors




































Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter who are generously offering a $20 voucher to the lucky winner:

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

There is some beautiful inspiration from the DT over at the Winter Wonderland blog - I hope you can join us!

Thank you so much for looking!

Rebecca.

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love this it's just perfect! Lovely layout really doesn't need anymore embelishents!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Rebecca! This one has such a wonderful country feel to it with the plaid and the burlap! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Rebecca...super image..well coloured as always and I love the papers and hint of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the image, pretty backing paper and brilliant design.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Rebecca.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love this shape Rebecca, your tartan paper and burlap look super on this and lovely image and colours used.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours and a fab layout, love the cute image too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rebecca. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card from you Rebecca... loving the tartan and rustic burlap.. and your image looks fab - particularly love the 'snow falling' around the characters!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the papers and such a cute image, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Rebecca, love this! Superb colours/colouring, and the burlap makes your card look so refined! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Rebecca, really like the colours and the great image.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Rebecca, I love the rustic feel you have created, it is just perfect for your fabulous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the soft pastel colouring of this sweet image. Another gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I missed this one - again truly lovely xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very, very lovely! Love the pink and brown, my favourite colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x