Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Pom Pom

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well. Thank you so much to those of you who left such supportive comments on my post for World Mental Health Day, they really meant a lot to me.
I've used the cute Pom Pom from Lili of the Valley for today's card. I had to add her to my collection before she's retired because she's been on my wish-list for a while (aren't they all...). I've coloured her with Inktense pencils, as always. The papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics collection (one of my absolute favourites) and have been hand-stitched. I have also used:
Flowers, stamens, pearl loop spray - Wild Orchid Crafts
Star charm (with added Shabby Blue Frantage), seam-binding, lace, twine - Ribbon Girl
Rhinestone sparklers - Hobby House
Pearls - Samuel Taylors
Butterflies (coloured with Broken China Distress Ink) - Dutch Doobadoo
Bottle filled with stars - from my stash





































A close-up of the bottle and stars:




































I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - Lovely Lili: Add Lace
Papertake Weekly - Super Fly (wings)
A Creative Romance - Inspiration photo (I loved using this - it sparked a Pinterest session finding more of these pictures!):

 
Thank you so much for visiting! I'll be catching up with your blogs very soon.

Rebecca.

21 comments:

  1. Stunning card Rebecca,she is gorgeous as is your colouring. Love the flowers and your tiny bottle.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love all the beautiful embellies around this pretty image. Brilliant colouring as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply magical Rebecca!Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning yet again - luv everything about it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Rebecca - the image is adorable and so perfectly coloured. Love love love the cute bottle of stars :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fairy glitter card is so sweet and delicate Rebecca, love that tiny bottle, it's a great way to adorn your card! Love all the bling, so nice and shiny! hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Rebecca, such a pretty palette and as usual the embellishments are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Rebecca, love the beautiful design & all the scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous - a perfect girly design with all those pretty flowers, sparkle and the cute bottle - really love these!
    I am definitely going to have to go on a little spending spree at LOTV... again!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rebecca! I love the contrast of the soft pastels with the kraft card stock! Your frame is so fancy, such a great way to highlight your little angel girl! Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Rebecca. The image is adorable, I LOVE the papers and such pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring of that gorgeous image, I can see why she was on your wish list.
    Love the colours you've chosen & the added details, especially the little bottle full of sparkles!
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just read your last post, so glad crafting helps so much. Fab card today, gorgeous colours and great emebellies x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning such gorgeous colours and I adore Pom Pom I'm so sad its being retired it was my first ever LOTV stamp. Well done on your LOTV top five it was a stunning box Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh gorgeous pom Pom! Lovely papers and embellies! Really like the soft colours! I've just done a card for the photo inspiration challenge too but gone for the blue tones!
    Really pretty card :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Rebecca! This is such a cute stamp I'm not surprised you bought her. Love the colours you've chosen to use, so delicate and all your added little details. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card Rebecca, I love your sweet image and fabulous embellishments - your little bottle filled with stars is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Rebecca, that tiny bottle is adorable, what a fab idea!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  19. OoOH Rebecca! Wow wow wow .. this is GOR-GEOUS! I looove these colors, and the soft delicate way you've coloured her .. this is simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card, Rebecca!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

    Good Luck

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x