Friday, 23 January 2015

One DP at Winter Wonderland

Good morning everyone,
We would like to see Only One Design Paper at Winter Wonderland this week. I've used an image from our generous sponsor All Dressed Up who very kindly gave the DT some beautiful digis to use. I was a little bit nervous about this challenge because I do love my layers, but I chose paper from Lili of the Valley's Promises pad (hand-stitched, as always). I've also used:
Flowers (with added gesso and glitter) - Wild Orchid Crafts
Frame - Marianne Design Stitched Circle die
Pin, charm, paint dabber - Ribbon Girl
Lace - Live and Love Crafts
Pearls, butterflies - Samuel Taylors
Gems, ribbon - from my stash




































I've melted some shaved ice fragments and crystal embossing powder into chunky white frantage around the image (all from the white Encrusted Jewel Kit) but the camera hasn't picked up how sparkly it is!




























All Dressed Up have generously offered a prize of two digis to the lucky winner of this challenge:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/alldressedupstamps

Don't forget, we're in our Christmas break period now so all creations with one DP are welcome! You'll find some lovely inspiration from my teammates over at the Winter Wonderland blog.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Get in Shape (square, circle, star)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments - I appreciate it so much.

Have a lovely weekend!

Rebecca.
x

31 comments:

  1. Aww this is so pretty I love the colours you've used! Lovely mixture of flowers and such a pretty image!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Rebecca, such beautiful colours and embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeautiFUL card Rebecca, love your wonderful display of flowers and image used....awesome my friend.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fairy is so sweet Rebecca, I just adore her glittery wings! Love the plaid paper, great colour for your fairy image!! Gorgeous as always! until next time, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rebecca, such a sweet image, beautiful colour and pretty detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she is so pretty and I love your colour choice. .....beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! My! Word! Rebecca, this is absolutely stunning.
    Everything is just perfect, love it.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goegeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - luv it - doesn't need layers and just love the butterflies, so different xx I bought some frantage last Saturday at a local craft shop who had a demo day - the demonstrator didn't use it - she was using die cuts and very little else but saw the frantage kit and decided I wanted to have a play - had a bit of a faff with it but still very experimental and not the finish I wanted but now I have seen yours I will have another go xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca,
    You made such a lovely card, very cute digi and you made the wings sparkle, love it!
    Hugs Ans

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gorgeous colouring of yours Rebecca, sigh... so pretty! Love the delicacy of your card!
    Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the cute image. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! The image is so sweet and in my favourite colours. You've managed one layer perfectly with the fabby paper and embellishments.
    Thanks for the advice about the die. I'm still trying but had no luck with it, I nearly threw it in the bin at one point, lol. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Rebecca. The image looks fabulous and i love all the pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Rebecca. Gorgeous colouring and lovely embellishments.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card and love this image. Great colouring and design too.hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rebecca! Wowwwwwwww .. I so love this! I don't think I've ever seen this lil' cutie before! And she is DARLING!!!!!!! Love the way this is so soft and delicate .. sigh .. GORGEOUS!!!!!

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card REbecca and looks like you had no problem with the brief!! The only paper looks fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Rebecca! Your colouring is beautiful, and I really like the frantage and the sparkle! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card, very cute image and beautifully coloured in.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful hon...... Loving everything about this one particularly her glittery wings!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just stunning Rebecca, look at all the details and embellishments you put into this design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card and love your stitching and flowers, so much detail, beautiful colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Rebecca, this is soooo pretty. I love the soft colouring. Oh swoon x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card , I love his design.
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card and a great image. This is one of my favourite all dressed up images. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rebecca this is so pretty. I adore absolutely everything about this stunner. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up this time and good luck.

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, I love the cute fairy image & her sparkly wings :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. How beautifully you have matched your elements to your paper.Love it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x