Monday, 13 April 2015

Guest Designer at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited to be Guest Designer at Bunny Zoe's Crafts for this month's challenge - thank you so much Nikki for this opportunity! The theme is Anything but Square plus Pink, Lace, Pearls - I'm sure most of you know by now how much I love this combination! I decided to decorate a gift bag to cover the Anything but Square requirement, and I chose the beautiful Amber (coloured with Inktense pencils) by Saturated Canary to use on my project (you can find lots of gorgeous SC stamps in the Bunny Zoe's store here). I've also used:
Papers (hand-stitched) - Maja Design: Vintage Spring Basics (via LLC)
Marie Therese Lace (white), Pastello Lace (pink), Shabby Bark Heart (with added glitter), Fleur de Lis charm (with added paint) - Live and Love Crafts
Pink pin, natural twine - Ribbon Girl
Roses, tulips, pearl string - Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterflies - cut out of a sheet of Bo Bunny paper
Pearls - Samuel Taylors
Frantage: Chunky White, Aged Silver, White Mica Fragments

 
 
You can find more information about the challenge on the Bunny Zoe's Crafts blog - you could win a £25 voucher to spend in the gorgeous store where you'll be spoilt for choice!
 
I'm entering my gift bag into the following challenges:
Live and Love Crafts - Signs of Spring
Ribbon Girl - Any Image: Add Ribbon or Lace
 
Thank you for stopping by and for all the lovely comments you left on my post whilst I was away - they mean so much to me!
 
Rebecca.
x


29 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rebecca! Love all your wonderful pinks and your image is so pretty! Amazing job with the stitching, it's so perfect! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo stunning! Love the pretty colours and beautiful colouring. As always the embellies are gorgeous. This has so cheered me up today :-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful gift bag Rebecca, it sounds like this challenge was made for you! Your image is gorgeous and your detailing is perfect as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another perfect "Rebecca" masterpiece!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, love the image and all your wonderful embellishments.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card Rebecca. Fab image and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Rebecca the stamp is gorgoeus and i love the flowers all so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful and happy card, cute stamp and added lovelies as always. Sorry if I have missed a few but been with my sick dad...xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Rebecca...stunning in fact..and who needs a present with a carrier like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Carole and it's so very very pretty and love the image for it too.

    Congratulations for the GDT too, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so STUNNING Rebecca! Loving all the colors and details!

    I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning gift bag! Beautiful image, colouring and design. Love the gorgeous embellies and your trademark hand stitching too. I agree totally with the previous comment :)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. No wonder you were asked to be GD, Rebecca, for you always know how to create the sweetest of cards with these cute images! So delicate and refined, fabulous!
    Hugs, Ira xox
    ♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, lovely design, I love all your detail, gorgeous
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Rebecca. Gorgeous image and beautiful embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rebecca, this is a beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and I love all the details you have added...xxx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know where to start...this is all soooooo gorgeous! Yep, just had to scroll back up for another peek...I'm in love with this. I don't think it needs a gift inside, it's perfect as a gift itself!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rebecca,
    You mad e wonderful card, love the image, the flowers and the frantage you used, well done!
    Hugs, Ans x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm with Kat... it's just absolutely beautiful - and like she said, a gift in itself. LOVE your design and gorgeous colouring... as always! I've bought some gift bags recently.... now all I need to do is get round to decorating them!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cards... bags.... everything you touch with your crafty genius turns out so beautifully! This bag is stunning and you so deserve your place as Guest Designer Rebecca... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rebecca, what a stunning make! I love all the details!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful as always - love it all and especially the Fleur de Lys as this is one of my favourite symbols and so unusual to see on a crafty project - love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Rebecca, congrats on the GDT! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous pink bag love the pretty image! She looks perfect in pink too! Beautifully embellished!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous little gift bag, congratulations on your GDT spot. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your GDT spot! Absolutely beautiful gift bag. Sorry for the quick visit. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Rebecca,
    Congrats on your guest spot; as usual it's a well composed and harmonic design. Adorable image and the butterflies are probably my favourite sign of Spring, though I like flowers as well, but you included those as well, so you're good! :-) Very pretty paper bag. Thanks for playing with LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x