Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Nothing is Impossible - LOTV

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well! I still can't believe I'm saying this but I'm here today with my first post for the Lili of the Valley Design Collective. I've used one of the sentiments from the Quotables - Go For It set which I absolutely love, and the papers are Snow Princess (patterned) and Snow Princess Solids. I've also used:
Lace, Dutch Doobadoo butterflies - from the LOTV shop
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl string - Samuel Taylors
Frantage: Aged Wine (the latest addition to my collection and I love it so much!)



A huge thank you to Lili of the Valley for giving me this opportunity, I'm so grateful and thrilled to be part of the team!

Things are really hectic for me at the moment (but in a good way!) so I'm using this card for our new challenge at Deep Ocean too where the theme is Shaped Cards. I improvised for this one using some Spellbinders Scalloped Circles - it's such a tiny card! You'll find lots of stunning inspiration over at the blog plus information about our brilliant prize from Live and Love Crafts who are generously sponsoring this challenge with a £10 voucher.

Live & Love Crafts

Thank you for bearing with me these past few months even though I've been such a bad blogger! Your support and kind words mean so much to me.

Rebecca.
x

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love the Frantage...must dig out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, this is an absolutely beautiful card. The sentiment is so moving and I love your very clever design and layout...(very taken with the aged wine frantage)!...A perfect card in my view...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Rebecca, a lovely sentiment with pretty papers and wonderful embellishing.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rebecca. Love the sentiment and the flowers are so pretty. Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card as always Rebecca and the sentiment is fab - love it - and although I have already said it - once again a BIG congrats on being part of the LOTV design team xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning its a great design I love the idea and those sentiments work so well a brilliant start love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely Rebecca. Fabulous shape, beautiful colours and sentiment! The butterflies, flowers,lace and frontage complete your design so well...you are so talented at adding exactly the right amount of details without cluttering your work.
    A fabulous start for your LOTV Design Collective!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, love the shape and fantastic sentiment.
    Your all over design is wonderful, a great card for your LOTV fist.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is stunning Rebecca, well done. Love the vintage look, the frantage really finishes it off.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful shaped card Rebecca! Lovely sentiment and I like the rectangular strip across the scalloped circle, it changes the look of the shape ( if that makes sense? Not sure it does to me, lol!)
    I can't say anything about being a bad blogger ;). Life just gets in the way sometimes but I'm glad it's in a good way for you :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic first creation for LOTV! I wouldn't have guessed it was a teeny card with all those pretty details framing the fab sentiment :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the quote Rebecca and magnificent card once again.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very beautiful card and sentiment Rebecca,congrats on the DT post.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the pretty colours and layout! Fab shaped card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Rebecca, such a fabulous sentiment and your design is perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this one Rebecca... a perfect way of using the sentiment stamp - I have those sitting unloved on my shelves... now I have your inspiration to know what to do with them!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous design Rebecca, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful shaped card Rebecca! Love the colours and that sentiment is amazing! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Rebecca - amazing detailing and I love the colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card Rebecca, super shape and love the sentiment, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE the purple and Kraft, who would have thought? a beautiful card. Great sentiment shown off wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit - I really appreciate your comments! x